2009-09-08

Welcome!

Hello and welcome on my blog.
I have created it just 2 days ago so don't expect to much from it. As u probably saw the title is "DotA & related" so I will try to post all you need to know about this subject. My first post was about DotA history; it is very interesting and i recommend you to read it. You will find on the left side links directly to DotA map download, DotA clans, ICE FROG latest's posts and you can also contact him.
If you have a blog I will be very happy to make link exchange with you!
I will try to make it useful and interactive and I hope that very soon it will be the best DotA blog with the newest and coolest info.
Please leave comments and vote to help me with my work.
Comment things you like and those you don't like.
Please also tell me what you want to see on it and what music you want.
Thank you!
I play DotA on Garena so if u want add me "pelican."

No comments:

Post a Comment